Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pages to share!

I have a few pages to share today. My scrap space has been a little bit busier lately. Now, I just need time to show y'all the pages I've made. Hopefully, over the next couple of days I can do just that! We'll see how that goes!


This one was my favorite! I love that picture of her!

Here's a couple of pages from our hike in the Metroparks- I love that we have this practically in our backyard!



And, finally a Christmas page!


For the first 3 pages I used the Candy Shoppe kit and add-ons. And for the last page, I used Holiday Lights add-on. All kits were from Studio Calico (:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your layouts! I totally agree, that first one is fantastic! The photo is so sweet!! thanks for sharing :)

Mandy said...

Love your layouts, Juls!!

Jessica said...

Love the layouts! TFS!