Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just a few more!

Well I really submitted a ton of vacation layouts that all got the nixnay! So, here are a few more to share?


Love, love, love St. Croix! The water is so clear and beautiful. The island is gorgeous! I wish I were there now as it is still melting snow here and supposedly going to get cold and more flurries- ugh! I am eager for sunshine!!!


We are by no means kayakers! We did great getting out there, but when Steve jumped the boat to look at fish, it all went downhill from there. We were so glad to see land after that!


Carter would spend hours building motes on the beach!


This is one of my favorite pages. I made one for each of the kids highlighting their vacation. Alexa played around in Adobe with the black and white picture. I love what she did with the pink flower. I wonder who she learned that technique from (:

Hoping for some of that sunshine soon!




7 comments:

Susan Beth said...

It looks like it was a great vacation. And you have wonderful layouts to help your family remember the good times!

Michele H. said...

You make me want to get out all of my summer photos and create, create, create! Beautiful pages...love that 2pager:)

tirzahdawn said...

LOve your layouts! MAkes me want so sunshine!

Unknown said...

I so need to get away from the snow after seeing these! I really like the multi photo pages!

Jennifer said...

I like your layouts! I used to be a travel agent and would send people to the Carribbean all the time...but I've never been myself to see that lovely water! Great pics and layouts!

Vera said...

great layouts. those scrapping mags don't know what they're missing!

Laura Evangeline said...

I love all your projects! Your blog is just GREAT!