Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love This!

I just love it when I capture an unexpected picture of the kids loving each other. I know they love each other by the way they stick up for one another, help each other out, give these occasional hugs and the 'I Love You's' I hear. Don't get me wrong, there are also the arguments, name calling and grating my nerves days too (it's not all bliss!). But, we aren't going to harp on those days. Nope, I'm going to enjoy this day, this picture, the day of loving each other. It may not be the perfect photograph, but it's the perfect moment that makes it the best photograph to me!


I used the Napa Valley kit and the add on Santa Cruz from Studio Calico for this page. I grabbed my paints and slopped some on the arrow and stars to help them stand out a little bit. I love that Basic Grey paper on there... it's a fav... I'm going to have to savor the scraps from it!

Enjoy your day! Make it a good one!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute layout!

Anonymous said...

cute cute! ... yes, i love when they get along in my house too :)

Gioconda said...

I really love the neutrals. IT's great that you captured their relationship.

Christa said...

Oh look at them! I just love it when I can actually capture loving moments with my kids too!

Jill said...

That's good mothering. :) By that age, my brother and I wouldn't even look at each other, much less hug!