Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Daily

I'm trying my hand at a December Daily album and the daily journaling that comes with that. The December Daily idea comes from Ali Edwards. She does one every year and it is always so awesome. While I'm making the December Daily my own, I am also taking a class at shimelle.com called Journal Your Christmas. I thought by combining the Journaling with a December Daily album, I would have a unique memoir of the holidays this year. My book will be called Anticipating December 25. Now let's hope I stick with it!!


The album I'm using comes from the December Daily kit at Studio Calico. I misted (Mr. Huey) the album first and then used clear crackle paint (Tim Holtz). Inside the cover, I pasted the calendar page- I still need to fill in the stuff we will be doing!


My journal prompt for today is "This Christmas I will..."
Believe in ... the spirit of the holiday, the love that surrounds me and the Lord, my God.
Be grateful for... my family and friends, my health and my family's health and our jobs.
Always remember... to have faith in those who love me and in myself!




And, finally, a Christmas Manifesto from Shimelle.



No comments: